Pete Buonocore | CA DRE# 01279107
Pete, his wife Helen and their two dogs make their home in Hancock Park. Originally from Connecticut, Pete attended the University of Connecticut and earned his MBA in finance from Columbia Business School.
Prior to entering the real estate industry, Pete established a senior management career with high-end national retailers in New York City, Chicago and Philadelphia, eventually making his way to Los Angeles to work as Chief Financial Officer of Guess Jeans.
Pete decided to pursue his passion for Real Estate in 2000, gaining a reputation for outstanding integrity, steadfast attention to detail and discretion. His embrace of superb customer service has earned him a strong base of loyal clientele, repeat customers, a vast referral sphere and valuable peer cooperation with his industry professionals.
An owner of the Keller Williams franchise in Larchmont Village, Pete has participated in the local community as a board member of the Larchmont Neighborhood Association and in several of LA’s charity organizations. Pete is an avid golfer and had served as a Board Member of the Wilshire Country Club.
• Chief Financial Officer with Guess Jeans Retail Division
• Vice President of Marketing with Ann Taylor Stores
• President of St. John Home Stores, a division of St. John Knits
• Board Member of the Larchmont Boulevard Association
• Board Member of Larchmont Village Homeowner's Association
• MBA in Finance from Columbia Business School