SOLD $1,350,000 | 5 Bed, 3.5 Bath
Arts & Crafts Masterpiece in Historic West Adams
Architect, 1910: Sumner P. Hunt, Hunt & Eager architectural.
Exceptional Arts & Crafts residence with distinctive gabled roof line and covered front porch offers substantial upgrades. Beautifully refinished historic details include four art tile fireplaces (Gruby & Batchelder). expansive use of wood, antique light fixtures (Some w/Tiffany glass), rear loggia and updated period kitchen with original subway-tiled walls. The contemporary garden evokes the craftsman era with multiple fountains, trellises, brickwork, garden “rooms”, a mature Chinese elm and a swiming pool surrounded by lush landscape.
• Elegant formal rooms
• Leaded glass
• Beamed ceilings
• Master suite features sitting room and original
sleeping porch overlooking rear garden
• Central heating and air conditioning
• Separate studio/office overlooking the pool
• Popular, single-family zoned block
• Contributor to West Adams Terrace HPOZ
* Core Group LA represented the BUYER in this transaction